How to switch themes on a BlackBerry Bold 9700
This illustrated guide shows you how to switch between themes on your BlackBerry Bold 9700 to change the look and feel of your smartphone
This guide shows you how you can switch themes on your BlackBerry Bold 9700. 'Themes' are packages of files that change the look and feel of your BlackBerry's interface with customised wallpapers, fonts, colours and icons.
Your BlackBerry Bold 9700 comes with its default theme - either factory installed or possible a customised one from your mobile phone provider - but there are usually several alternatives included as well.
You can also download and install new themes - read this guide to installing new BlackBerry themes to find out how.
Switching themes on a BlackBerry Bold 9700
1. Switch on your BlackBerry and click on the BlackBerry button
2. From the list of icons click on Options
3. From the list of options, navigate down and select Themes
4. In the themes menu you will see the current active theme - marked with 'Active' and any other available themes. Highlight the theme you want and click the main button.
5. At the prompt screen click on Activate
6. Click the back button to exit the Themes and Options menu. Voila! Your new theme has been applied...